Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2005-Jun-22 00:33:00
Subject:Re: Edit WWP content

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Edit WWP content Landis 2005-Jun-22 00:33:00
>A question to Markus...:
>
>was there any  change in editing/HTML  of the text portions between
>WWP305  and WWP605???  have the impression that I cannot  "hide"
>anymore my Statcounter code?  is that right
>??

That change did occur, sorry.  It was getting a little difficult to
make sure that all the pages continued to work and sometimes some of
the HTML that found its way into the database didn't play nice with
everybody else.

Now the new method of markup is a lot like BB-code (for those who are
familiar with web based forums).  There are directions on how to use
it on every text field as well as a short guide at:
http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp/Practical/UploadEdit.html#BBcode

Most people won't notice a whole lot of difference here.  In fact,
now the method of adding links got a whole lot easier.

-Landis