Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Apr-03 17:24:00
Subject:Re: GPS coordinats format

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: GPS coordinats format Landis 2004-Apr-03 17:24:00
There's no specific format as we're not currently planning on doing
anything with this data besides displaying it.

That said, I prefer dd mm.mm or dd mm ss as these are fairly easy to
put into a mapping program do find where you were and also fairly
easy to read.

For example my panorama was taken at 29 19.659 N, 114 18.553 W.

Most GPS's default to WGS 84 and this is probably the most
appropriate datum to use.

-Landis