Sender:Giancarlo De Leo
Date/Time:2005-Jun-29 18:05:00
Subject:R: Re: Hope I'm in time....

wwp@yahoogroups.com: R: Re: Hope I'm in time.... Giancarlo De Leo 2005-Jun-29 18:05:00
?..summer parties, lot to do?;-)?..

Giancarlo

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: #removed# [mailto:#removed#] Per conto di Carl
von Einem
Inviato: mercoled? 29 giugno 2005 13.27
A: #removed#; Luca Vascon
Oggetto: Re: Hope I'm in time....

...and I had a look at the Europe map yesterday and thought to myself:
Hey, no dot on Italy, what's happening there? Luca, in a couple of days
I have a nice panorama of your castle ready for you... ;-)

Carl

> From: "Luca Vascon" <#removed#>
> Subject: Hope I'm in time....
>
> In 2 days I'll put online my glass of water of contribute
> :-)

------
The World-Wide Panorama

For more information:
-Visit the web site at http://GeoImages.Berkeley.edu/wwp.html

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

on the web.

*          To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 #removed#
<mailto:#removed#?subject=Unsubscribe>

*          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!

  _____