Sender:Simon Maguire
Date/Time:2005-Jun-30 13:19:00
Subject:Re: small versions blurred?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: small versions blurred? Simon Maguire 2005-Jun-30 13:19:00
I agree, I get better results with PTViewer with small versions than I do
with Quicktime. I've tried to keep my small pano under 400k but still not
happy with my results. Using the same pano (used with panocube plus for the
QT version) with PTViewer the results are excellent. Suspect others have
found the same as I notice most sharp small versions are much bigger than
400k.
Simon