Sender:Don Bain
Date/Time:2004-Mar-09 00:16:00
Subject:Re: Pano size, IP for uploading and ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Pano size, IP for uploading and ... Don Bain 2004-Mar-09 00:16:00
Gianni,

Sorry, we haven't had time to review and decide on all the technical
details yet.

We will give maximum display sizes (height and width on screen), and
maximum files sizes for regular and full-screen versions. It will be up
to you to balance image size, display size, and compression settings to
stay within the limits and get the best results.

The ftp address is not decided yet -- don't worry, you won't need it
until after March 20.

Don