Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2005-Jul-03 17:39:00
Subject:Re: Virtual Tour of Holy mosque, Mosque Nabawi (Masjid Al Nabawi), second holy place for muslims

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Virtual Tour of Holy mosque, Mosque Nabawi (Masjid Al Nabawi), second holy place for muslims Willy Kaemena 2005-Jul-03 17:39:00
Hi Mahmood

finally I found the masjid on your site...  and   a RAINY DAY!!  very
rare I guess

Handheld Sigma 8  not an easy task  but I am confident with Panotools
( PTGUI  or PTMAC ) all problems introduced by Stitcher  could have
been avoided.
I would be very interested  to get a set of the picts  taken  for
one  Pano  to make a test on PTMac  and to see the outcome.

Last Nov I was myself in Dubai for a couple of hours,  here my
panos   shot with Sigma 8  on Monopod

http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/ASIA2004/Menu281.html

Willy