Sender:francis
Date/Time:2005-Jul-04 18:43:00
Subject:Re: submission questions

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: submission questions francis 2005-Jul-04 18:43:00
Thanks for your comments and I will try to
answer your questions as soon as I'm back
in operation in a week or so. Friday
evening around ten I had a fire in my home
office which totally destroyed my
computers, camera gear, including a six
week old Canon 20D, thousands of images,
and all my personal papers. No one as hurt
thankfully but we are living in a hotel for
the moment. I will post on line once I have
my new computers sorted out. Thankfully
insurance will cover everything but the
images.
Francis

> I like the intensity given by the filter
colors. Interesting scene. Lots of beautiful
details.
> There are stitching errors, especially in
the area to the left of the falls at the top
edge of the pano.
> Seeing double.
> The initial view seems cut off to me. I
like the vista of the whole falls and green
air,
when I pan up. The
> foreground rubble is distracting.  I'd
put the whole falls in there, for the first
impression.

> > Well folks
> > I got my submission up at last. Tried
something new this time. ( or was it