Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2005-Jul-08 18:18:00
Subject:Re: webcast

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: webcast G. Donald Bain 2005-Jul-08 18:18:00
I have the movie, but it is 330 mb. I don't know how best to distribute
it - the Geo-Images server is  badly overloaded at the moment and I
don't want to add to the problem. Also the university prohibits use of
ftp (security risk).

I am going off into the mountains for ten days, beyond the reach of the
internet. When I return I will look into this again.

Thanks for your interest!

Don