Sender:Tu Poster
Date/Time:2005-Aug-05 22:15:00
Subject:Re: nodal point

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: nodal point Tu Poster 2005-Aug-05 22:15:00
Thanks a lot for your interest.  I'll print the
instructions and examinate it this weekend.

You can see some examples here that I'm testing while:

http://homepage.mac.com/ppaulino

If you observe carefully you'll se what I mean.  May
be some PC users will appreciate a little darken the
shots, that's because I'll have to use other
calibrations for ma monitor.

Peter.

http://mail.yahoo.com