Sender:Hoyle Koontz - Technipix
Date/Time:2005-Aug-19 20:24:00
Subject:RE: Pano Power

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Pano Power Hoyle Koontz - Technipix 2005-Aug-19 20:24:00
Several months ago, I was in Charlotte near the Bank of America building in downtown.  A guard came out and very politely asked me what I was doing and told me I was on the bank's property.  I apologized and explained what I was doing.  I offered to move my tripod to the public sidewalk area and he said that would be fine.  He said he didn't have any problems with me doing that at all.  I started my VR shooting process again and got the shots I wanted, although the perspective wasn't quite as nice.

As a former TV news videographer that has been falsely arrested and thrown in jail for shooting a story (a potential police brutality story), I'm all too familiar with when things go bad on a shoot.  I still have my mug-shots on my refridgerator!  You can see in my face just how mad I was. . . or was that fear!  ;^)

Hoyle Koontz