Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2005-Aug-29 13:12:00
Subject:Re: Testing WWP RSS Feed

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Testing WWP RSS Feed Markus Altendorff 2005-Aug-29 13:12:00
Jean-Marc Paratte wrote:
> I think WWP RSS is not well formed.
> Please compare with some other examples:

I see. Currently the RSS of the WWP is little more than a feed for snippets of HTML
with a date/time information (sort of the minimum required amount of data needed to
show RSS entries with images), just to get it working in time for the last WWP. I'll
try to find some more documentation on the do's and don'ts of RSS (the ones i had at
hand last time were old, but "good enough" to get it working at all). Currently,
it's not "nice" XML - just RSS good enough to pass a RSS validation...

-Markus