Sender:jefffreymartin
Date/Time:2005-Aug-31 09:22:00
Subject:Re: temelin nuclear power plant

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: temelin nuclear power plant jefffreymartin 2005-Aug-31 09:22:00
GREAT NEWS!

Reflex Magazine accepted my offer!!!!! :-))))))))))))))
I can call the nuclear power plant under the auspices of this
prestigious magazine. If they say no, the Editor has a contact in the
PR dept of the power plant, and I'm told not to worry! :-D

As for the balloon, I found a few local suppliers, and of course
there's this too http://www.k2.dion.ne.jp/~totex/ ;)

So, now some balloon training for me and a few phone calls away from
the pano i've been thinking about for weeks and weeks!

Jeff