Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2005-Sep-08 13:05:00
Subject:Re: Current event - ENERGY

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Current event - ENERGY Carl von Einem 2005-Sep-08 13:05:00
Radio waves.
And the energy it takes to present a weekly live programme.
Last wwp (water) I sent the press release to a major local radio station
and suggested to make this event's pano in their studio. Each Staurday
between 8 and 12 pm they have a radio show called "netradio"
http://www.br-online.de/bayern3/pc_co/netradio/
They talk about traveling, computers and interesting websites, sometimes
chat with people abroad, and they talk about the most interesting
websites of the week. It seems they liked my idea and want me to make my
pano while they're on air and have a little interview. As soon as
everything is fixed I can post the URL to their webcam.

Oktoberfest
The world's biggest party (beerfest) actually starts in the middle of
September and ends in the early days of October. This event typically
consumes the energy worth of running a small town for one year. You
don't believe it? You might see soon...

The energy it takes to wade through thousands of repeated lines in a
digest... I just don't have a good idea now how to make that into a pano :-)

Carl
a happy digest reader

From: Landis <#removed#>