Sender:yowsiang
Date/Time:2005-Sep-11 23:50:00
Subject:Re: QT minumim download 32 MB?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: QT minumim download 32 MB? yowsiang 2005-Sep-11 23:50:00
Hi, am new to Fullscreen pano and pardon me if i am irrelevant here.. However i know of a very good viewer that runs smoothly and loads progessively well on both my Mac and windows system. Its call Immervision G2 player they have a new player called Pure player at www.immervision.com

Hope this helps.

thanks
yow siang