Sender:[ Fung Yu ]
Date/Time:2005-Sep-16 05:02:00
Subject:Re: Ideas...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Ideas... [ Fung Yu ] 2005-Sep-16 05:02:00
Hi Landis and the rest of the listers,

Gee, a gas station is what I really have in mind
for this...with the current crude prices jumping
to an all time high...it be nice to compare prices
in different countries. Admittedly here in the
Philippines prices of petrol had rise up to 35
pesos a liter (that's 0.625 US dollars) for a 95+
octane gasoline; previously weeks' price of around 31 pesos,
it's still one of the lowest in Southeast Asia.

Apart from comparing prices, gasoline stations here
comes in almost like a small communities. With the
invasion of different fast food chains, from Starbucks
coffee to Chinese gourmet shops, to baking confectioneries;
you almost think you're at a small commercial mall.

Hey Mr. Bengy, I hope you're full of energy just
thinking about what to shoot. Can't wait to see what
you'll have in mind this time.

Cheers!

PS: Goodluck to Landis and Kat! :)