Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2005-Sep-18 20:38:00
Subject:Re: Larger WWP Logo?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Larger WWP Logo? Robert Bilsland 2005-Sep-18 20:38:00
I asked this question a while back and got no response, it might have
been because I didn't explain myself fully. I had the idea that I
would use one of these internet services to get myself a T-Shirt
printed with the logo and web address on. Nothing over the top, small
logo on the front and larger on the back was the idea.

I thought that plenty of other people where using this idea for
promotion, why not us. If the T-Shirt looked any good I thought that I
could drop a link for others to use.

So my question is again is there any larger WWP logos? the bigger the
better. I think that if I tried to print the biggest logo we have at
the moment on a T-Shirt it would look a bit blocky.

Thanks again,

Bob Bilsland.