Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2005-Sep-22 22:22:00
Subject:Re: panos for Reflex magazine - I am interested

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: panos for Reflex magazine - I am interested Markus Altendorff 2005-Sep-22 22:22:00
Aleksandar Janicijevic wrote:
> Me again,
> Since I am a new person I didn't know that you can't send attachments to
> the group. So, how to send you a picture?
> Aleks

Hi Aleks,

the list mails are sent back to the list if you just hit
"reply", so I guess it's better if you send your picture to
jeffrey himself ( #removed# ) - the sender's mail
address should show up in your mail program as "from:" line,
even though the "reply-to:" address is the wwp group mail.

On another note, and as a reminder to whom it may concern ;)
please do not just reply by writing a few additional lines
on top with the whole previous message remaining below -
it's so much easier to read if there's no ever-growing
cascade of "Sponsored links" and "Yahoo group" reminders :)

-Markus