Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Sep-28 07:54:00
Subject:Re: My planned submission with a wavy horizon

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My planned submission with a wavy horizon Bernhard Vogl 2005-Sep-28 07:54:00
I've reworked the pano now. Thanks to all for the valuable input!
It's now assembled from 2 stitched panos (3 bracketed shots each) - some
seams and glitches still remain (as everybody knows, the first 90% of the
result take 10% of the time, the final 10% the remaining 90%...)  :-)

Best regards
Bernhard