Sender:centreofengland
Date/Time:2005-Sep-29 18:43:00
Subject:Re: 2,000,000 Volts

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 2,000,000 Volts centreofengland 2005-Sep-29 18:43:00
--- In #removed#, Bostjan Burger <#removed#> wrote:
> I shot the pano at 2 million Volts this time ... O.K. only 2 m
> away. Just enough that my camera suffered some 'death pixels'.

Love the Tesla pano, you were lucky to capture it so well as the
voltage strands are odd things. I have taken some photos at two
Teslathon events held locally and the noise is the worst thing, it
gives you a bad headache.

See my normal photos (not 360s) of these events here..
http://www.absolutelyandy.com/myphotos/teslathon2005/

And previous year :
http://www.absolutelyandy.com/myphotos/teslathon2004/

Its a shame this event did not happen during the energy event window
otherwise I could have done a 360.

Cheers
Andy