Sender:John G. Dobbins
Date/Time:2005-Sep-30 21:18:00
Subject:Re: about Java

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: about Java John G. Dobbins 2005-Sep-30 21:18:00
Yes, it works very well changing the jpg extension of the image file
(also the file name reference in panorama.xml file) to enable
progressive reveal of the pano image in the ImmerVision java player.

I too am impressed with this java player by ImmerVision and have been
testing it on my own testbed site:

www.n4mdesign.com

I really like the controller functions for viewing full-screen and
the lens-flare thing is pretty cool too!
Give it a try;

http://www.immervision.com/home/home__us.php

I moved up my 'Energy' panos and did my edits today, also put up
ImmerVision version of same on my personal website. The WWP server
setup is very nicely done. Way to go people...Good Work!

John Dobbins