Sender:Hans Inge Hagen
Date/Time:2005-Oct-01 22:40:00
Subject:Re: Sound Problems

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Sound Problems Hans Inge Hagen 2005-Oct-01 22:40:00
Hi, Willy

I have downloaded you audio file to my local machine and I think I
know how to solve the problem for you.

I believe your file is made as a reference file to the original audio
file. The .mov file on your page
is only 4 k and it is linking to a audio file on your local machine.
Then you only are able to hear it, but we are not.

First of all open the .mov file with Quick Time.
... then Save as ... -> make it "Save as a self-contained movie"

I hope this did it!

Best regards

Hans I. Hagen