Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2005-Oct-07 10:59:00
Subject:Re: Deadline

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Deadline Markus Altendorff 2005-Oct-07 10:59:00
Nick sagte:
> Hi Guys
>
> When is the exact time the server is closed for entries.

Midnight tonight, based on the local Berkeley/California time.

> Also this is my first entry into this event, what resolution is used
> for the photo for each persons face shot.

The picture is supposed to be 100 pixels wide and 150 pixels tall, JPEG, and will be
automatically scaled/cropped to fit after the upload, if necessary. Don't bother
with "resolution" in the sense of dpi or ppi - that's for printers ;)

Just try it, you can delete or upload pictures until the deadline.

-Markus