Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Apr-11 16:01:00
Subject:Re: Preview Site v4

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Preview Site v4 Landis 2004-Apr-11 16:01:00
In a 'minor' update yesterday it turns out that every region that had
an ampersand (&) in the name got left off.  You're  still there on
the Alphabetical page and the individual pages are also still there.
This has been fixed and will be uploaded shortly.  Still just Preview
v4 because I haven't had a chance to add the last couple of panoramas
submitted or change anyone's text.

Sorry to scare you....

-Landis