Sender:Breno Nonato Christol
Date/Time:2005-Oct-25 23:10:00
Subject:RE: PTgui

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: PTgui Breno Nonato Christol 2005-Oct-25 23:10:00
Hello, Tudor

I would appreciate to send the photos. They have over 2,5 mb each. If they are heavy to send by email I can  downsize them. What do you think?

Breno Christol

Tudor Jenkins <#removed#> escreveu:
Hi there (name?),

If you want to send your photos, I can have a look

Put them on a server and others can comment..

6 control points should be plenty

Cheers

Tudor

http://WideEyedVision.com