Sender:wbr
Date/Time:2005-Oct-27 21:02:00
Subject:Re: Stitch wih PTgui

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Stitch wih PTgui wbr 2005-Oct-27 21:02:00
Hello Breno,

 Look here : http://www.abolais.nl/np-E10/breno.pts  and here http://www.abolais.nl/np-E10/breno.jpg

Greetings from Wil in  Venlo, Holland

----- Original Message -----
  From: Breno Nonato Christol
  To: #removed#
  Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 9:52 PM

  Andy,

  I work in a PC. Here in Brazil PC is in 98% of the market..

  Breno

  Andy Leffler <#removed#> escreveu:

  On Oct 27, 2005, at 8:56 AM, Breno Nonato Christol wrote:

  > Hello, Andy
  >
  > I would appreciate if you send me the panorama you made . I do not
  > know PTMac, is it the same as PTgui?

  I don't know. Are you on a Mac or a PC? If you are using a PC, I
  don't think I can help you. PTMac is for the Macintosh computer.

  I have to run some errands right now, but will send you the pano in a
  private post this afternoon when I get back. It came out well. I
  didn't really have to fuss with it in Photoshop at all. Your camera
  settings and Entrance Pupil (nodal point) are right on target, so
  don't give up!

  Also, I think 6 control points (per image pairs) are way too many...
  that may be your problem.

  Cheers,

  Andy

  ------