Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2005-Oct-28 09:21:00
Subject:Re: Off Topic Threads

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Off Topic Threads Carl von Einem 2005-Oct-28 09:21:00
Landis,

can you please add the
PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org/
on the resources page?

I'm not sure about the right section, maybe "News & Information", or
make "Mailing Lists & Forums & Wiki" out of the first section.

thanks,
Carl

BTW the Panotools wiki is the place where the different panotools
frontends (like PTGui for Windows and PTMac for Mac) for different
platforms are mentioned and explained. It also covers tutorials about
panoramic workflows from selection of the right hardware to stitching,
blending, retouching and publishing panoramic images.