Sender:Larry Coltharp
Date/Time:2005-Nov-02 13:35:00
Subject:Re: Offtopic: is anybody not getting emails anymore?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Offtopic: is anybody not getting emails anymore? Larry Coltharp 2005-Nov-02 13:35:00
I don't know, Jeff.  I got this post okay.  Have you double checked
the web archive to see if anyone has actually written anything
lately?  That's not meant to be a smart answer but there might be a
clue there to see what you've actually received or not.  Also, your
isp's mail server might be seeing some of the emails as spam and
doing some random filtering.

Larry