Sender:Robert C. Fisher
Date/Time:2005-Dec-10 18:41:00
Subject:Re: Next Event - Best of 2005

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Next Event - Best of 2005 Robert C. Fisher 2005-Dec-10 18:41:00
When I tried to open the VR both the QT version and the Shockwave
version didn't open to the window size, the background and window did
open to full screen but the pano in the window didn't, they opened to
30 x 230 which is what the code in the html says. I opened them a
second time and then the QT opened to the window size but the swf
version still refused. Nice pano though.

On Dec 10, 2005, at 10:08 AM, Uri Cogan wrote:

> Ingemar Bergmark wrote:
>
>> This will be my first entry for the WWP, and I'm planning to submit
>> the
>> following panorama.
>> http://www.bergmark.com/pano/showPano.php?
>> id=KBS1_1&viewer=woodframe&logo=0
>>
>> Any suggestions or comments would be welcome.
>
> Beautiful image. The Shockwave version appeared to move and zoom more
> smoothly than the QT version albeit with some initial flashing
> on-off. The Java version did not display at all, and gave me the
> error message:
>
>   "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException.a3d.ImageRenderApplet.class"
>
> This is on a dual 2Ghz G5 Macintosh, System 10.4.3
> --
>                Uri Cogan
>         http://www.uricogan.com
>
> Quidquid latine dictum sit, profundum viditur

Cheers
Robert C. Fisher
QTVR Photography/Cinematography
www.rcfisher.com