Sender:Brooks Leffler
Date/Time:2005-Dec-18 21:16:00
Subject:Re: Request for correction

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Request for correction Brooks Leffler 2005-Dec-18 21:16:00
--- In #removed#, "Erik Krause" <#removed#> wrote:

> I would be grateful if someone could check the language and grammer
> of my contributions text, especially whether a spire like that is
> really called a open work spire

I tried to look at your piece again, to check all the grammar, but it's not there for some
reason.  Markus must be playing with it.

I'm not an architect, but "openwork spire" works for me.  "Openwork" means just what I
think you want to say.

"Grammer", on the other hand, should be "grammar"!  ;-)

Doesn't matter -- your pano (like the Marketplace version before it) is simply stunning!  I
can't figure out how you get the clean shot looking back at where you should be.

Bravo, Erik!

bgl