Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2005-Dec-21 17:34:00
Subject:RE: Editing older contributions

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Editing older contributions Landis 2005-Dec-21 17:34:00
>Also, since the 5 sec auto-rotate sprite has fallen into such disrepute; is
>there a way we can re-submit older-wwp panos without it?
>
>J. Fellers

Please don't ask us to edit older panoramas.  All of us may be
tempted to edit some of our previous submissions.  Since we have to
review every entry this would be a considerable increase in workload
for us.

The server has been set-up so that if anyone edits their public email
address, or company link, it will change on all your previous events
with the publication of the next event.

If there was an error on a previous entry (such as GPS, or bad
links), you can let us know at #removed# and we'll do
our best to get that change made with the next update.

-Landis