Sender:gerardoant
Date/Time:2005-Dec-22 04:46:00
Subject:Silent song

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Silent song gerardoant 2005-Dec-22 04:46:00
--- In #removed#, "G. Donald Bain" <#removed#> wrote:
> So, review the panos you took in 2005 and prepare the best one
> for submission.

Sorry Don... but with those big master panographers around here I
decide no look for my best 2005 pano and I decided to switch instead
to a "pano with some 2005 BEST moment"  and don't worried myself if
it is no perfect or sharp or ... just something that tell a nice
history. Here is a preview:

http://www.cida.ve/~gerardo/qtvr/best2005/navidad05.html

and some movies and pics here (no compress yet!):

http://www.cida.ve/~gerardo/videos/movie-dic05/videos-dic05.html

As my english continue poor as usual, could some one of you
with enough free time help me and correct my caption history?
I will apreciate it!!

The sounds of the silent song

Since two years ago the Merida youth orchestra play a Christmas
concert call "Una navidad muy especial" ("A very special Christmas
concert"). The name for the presentation came as a word-play because
the regular players play together handicap kids. There are child
with special needs as Down syndrome playing at the rhythmic or
keyboards section, blind people in the chorus section and deaf boys
in a section call "The white hands chorus".

In our countries handicap people is very discriminated and they have
few chance to share and be integrated whit "normal" (are we
normal????) people. Maybe my picture is not my best 2005 pic and by
sure is not good enough as many others here on the WWP site but see,
share and feel the happiness of these boys and their relatives make
this moment one of the BEST of 2005!

Alleidy (my wife) who is a regular violin player at the professional
orchestra was the conductor of the "White hands chorus" in this
picture (and of course I?m very proud of her work with all this nice
kids). You can see some short quicktime movie clips in this page
(take a look who was the conductor of the symphony orchestra in the
first clip!!).

Note: if you are able to recognize the stars you will get the
conclusion all them are very close to the North Pole, the only place
were you can see this sky... although we live near the equator
someone make the miracle for that moment!!...

Saludos, Gerardo
#removed#