Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2005-Dec-27 16:43:00
Subject:Re: waiting for approval

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: waiting for approval Landis 2005-Dec-27 16:43:00
>Just want to be sure that you received my panorama because it's
>still waiting for an approval.

You hadn't clicked the little button that 'asked' to be approved.  We
added that feature last event because I would spend all day approving
entries before they were done being changed and I'd have to approve
them again.  The 'declare this entry complete and ask for approval'
button is located in the gray box just below where you uploaded your
panoramas.

And if anyone has forgotten to do that, don't worry.  After the
server closes on the 28th we will go through each and every entry and
approve them.  We will also remake thumbnails in case you've changed
your panorama since we did one of the earlier generations.

-Landis

BTW: really nice clouds Gerard.  Who says that overcast days are no
good for photography?  :)