Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2005-Dec-31 23:26:00
Subject:Re: Introducing - The Best of 2005

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Introducing - The Best of 2005 Robert Bilsland 2005-Dec-31 23:26:00
Don, Landis, Markus, Thomas and the rest of us panographers,

The new site live and all before the strikes of midnight (well for
some of us anyway). Thanks to everyone who has made this another
great event, to Don, Landis and the rest of the team for putting it
all together, and all the panographers for submitting some great views
from all over the world. After submitting my entry I next look forward
seeing everyone else's, and this time again I have not been disappointed.

Now to get back to the New Year celebrations. Happy New year to
everyone from Kiritimati (well into 2006) to Honolulu (counting down
those last few hours of 2005). Here's looking forward to a great 2006
and four more World Wide Panorama events.

Bob Bilsland.