Sender:Kalikat
Date/Time:2004-Mar-09 18:04:00
Subject:Re: Participant Update

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Participant Update Kalikat 2004-Mar-09 18:04:00
Greetings!
Does anyone else have "99 Red Balloons" going through their heads
when they look at this wonderful map?  Wow!  The distribution is
wonderful.  http://homepage.mac.com/landis/WWP/WorldLocations.gif
I'll be the third photographer in Baja for the Equinox.
Uno mas...
~Kat Kalamaras
http://www.360geographics.com/