Sender:Luca Vascon
Date/Time:2006-Jan-13 16:26:00
Subject:Re: Birne gruppe entry!!!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Birne gruppe entry!!! Luca Vascon 2006-Jan-13 16:26:00
Because all 4 are trying to learn German...
Because is a nice sounding name.
Because we like the crossmeaning between "light bulb" and "pear"
Originally the icon was  a lightbulb with the BITE AND THR LEAF, as a joke
with the apple logo...
Than we decided to go after it.
A green light bulb with the bite and the BIRNE wrote aside, is enough to
make laugh who knows or asks...
;-P