Sender:Rick Drew
Date/Time:2006-Jan-14 23:47:00
Subject:RE: Nikon 5700/8700/8800 in conjuctionwith Nikon E-8 Fish eye lens

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Nikon 5700/8700/8800 in conjuctionwith Nikon E-8 Fish eye lens Rick Drew 2006-Jan-14 23:47:00
Hi;

It was a VERY overcast day, almost twilight, and lighting was a real pain.
Since I was shooting t for the WWpano contest, I was pretty much stuck with
the conditions (the entire week was rain, overcast, and gloomy.)

The camera was added after the fact, instead of just wiping out the tripod
and legs, or adding a mirror ball. I figured it would be a little different.
If you look closely at the camera LCD display, you'll see my copyright
information instead of the usual camera details.

Rick