Sender:John G. Dobbins
Date/Time:2006-Jan-17 17:52:00
Subject:Re: deadline hour

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: deadline hour John G. Dobbins 2006-Jan-17 17:52:00
Markus,

I recently returned from a 5 week trip to the Dominican Republic and
missed the opportunity to submit a 'Best of 2205' pano. I took all
the gear and a powerbook but unfortunately had a hard drive failure
the second week there and no way to recover until returning home last
Friday.

  I wonder if the second and final opportunity to submit an entry has
passed yet or not?

John Dobbins