Sender:Troy Ward
Date/Time:2006-Jan-27 15:53:00
Subject:RE: Video Panorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Video Panorama Troy Ward 2006-Jan-27 15:53:00
So this is done with a one shot lens? Can anyone point me to  a resource
that describes how these are made. I looked at "inexpensive" pano link and
there is a page of resources there that describes different equipment.

Can anyone direct me to a resource on making the higher quality motion pano
like posted below.

Thanks

Troy