Sender:Eduardo
Date/Time:2006-Feb-05 04:55:00
Subject:Re: Hot Shots from Bali :)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Hot Shots from Bali :) Eduardo 2006-Feb-05 04:55:00
Very touching panos - no pun intended ;) - Bert, I like the way people
are on your panos, show some intimacy and simplicity, don't know, my
feeling is that it goes beyond the photo, I feel welcomed by them and
not just someone looking from outside. Nice! :)

I noticed a couple of <code>&quot;</code> missing the ; at the end.
First paragraph : "... &quotrough" areas of ..." and "... &quot3 month
baby ceremony...",

Eduardo