Sender:Alex Makienko
Date/Time:2006-Feb-06 15:31:00
Subject:Re: Weather and seasons

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Weather and seasons Alex Makienko 2006-Feb-06 15:31:00
Hi John,

I hardly believe that it is February in Scotia. It looks more like early
April at your place. What a mess... In February we usually have here the
Winterlude festival and I planned to go to Ottawa to take a few panos of the
scating ring at Rideau Canal and ice sculptures in the City. Usually it is
very nice and beautiful event. No chance this year! Canal is closed and a
few remaining sculptures are almost totally melted down. We had just a few
good days in early January for skiing and that's it...

How it looked in the past at Rideau Canal:
http://www.dimensions360.com/index.php?screen=showimg&image=./images...

Alex