Sender:wbr_venlo
Date/Time:2006-Feb-28 09:33:00
Subject:Re: Carnaval

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Carnaval wbr_venlo 2006-Feb-28 09:33:00
Thanks, for a lot of people carnaval is still an important ritual ,
and they show up to celebrate !

--- In #removed#, Bostjan Burger <si_lander@...> wrote:

> Wil, excellent! Shrovetide is a kind of "border" between reality
and the mask which we wear...(every day?). I was in Ptuj yesterday
(again after two years) which is famous by the international
Shrovetide carnival... people were vivid but the weather was really
dull with the falling dew - not suitable for a handheld panos at
all: http://www.burger.si/QTVR/Ptuj_Kurenti/2006/Pustovanje_03.html

>   Bostjan
>
> wbr_venlo <abolais@...> wrote:
>   Hi,
>
> At this moment carnaval is going on in Venlo, where I live. A lot
of
> people join this festival as you can see here,
>
> http://www.abolais.nl/boete-e.htm
>
> regards, Wil

>         Computer security   Computer training   Multimedia
computer     Multimedia computer speaker   Current events

>  #removed#

Service.