Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2006-Mar-21 00:15:00
Subject:Re: Is this WWP stuff?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Is this WWP stuff? Caroling Geary 2006-Mar-21 00:15:00
> http://www.panoleku.com/borders/borderssaneinsane.html

I liked "sane and insane" best, although they are all creative.
It has a living space feel to it. If anyone is looking for a physical
"border", you could give them the fence fragments.

It's interesting that I'm doing "tonal and nagual", the rational vs.
the irrational. It sounds like several of us are working on this
aspect of the theme. At the edges of the mind.

> On 21/03/2006, at 4:26 AM, Inaki Rezola wrote:
>>  The end of it all. I was left with
>> those two pics: one aiming at nothing special and my hand.
>>
>> http://www.panoleku.com/borders/indexborders.html   (Quicktime)

Caroling Geary
www.wholeo.net