Sender:qsecofr88888
Date/Time:2006-Mar-30 14:26:00
Subject:Re: Can't re-upload full screen pano

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Can't re-upload full screen pano qsecofr88888 2006-Mar-30 14:26:00
hi :

i would also like to reupload my pano due to some mistake... however
i have already clicked the submitted button to sumbit my pano... i
write a email to Landis and ask his permission to allow me to upload
it again... still have another hour to go before the close editing
time.

fatchai

--- In #removed#, "Katy Flanagan" <katy@...> wrote:

> I realized at the last minute that I hadn't optimized the pans for
steaming.  I reloaded the
> smaller one fine, but have tried 4 times to reload the full screen
version and I keep getting
> the message that it didn't upload, could be too large, etc.  The
file is not over 3 megs, so that
> shouldn't be the problem.  It said to contact the administrators
for alternate ways to upload.
> I realize it's down to the wire, but the full screen version is SO
MUCH more impressive - I'd