Sender:Landis Bennett
Date/Time:2006-Mar-30 16:44:00
Subject:Re: Post was approved, but now thumbnail

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Post was approved, but now thumbnail Landis Bennett 2006-Mar-30 16:44:00
On Mar 30, 2006, at 1:48 , Flo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have seen my post as approved a vew days ago with thumbnail
> completed.
> Now approval is missing an th thumnail too.
> I just want to make shure, the pano is ok
>
> friendly regards from rainy Bremen
>
> Florian

All,

All thumbnails may be re-generated in the next day or so.  Approval
is nearly guaranteed.  You will receive an email from one of us if
there's a problem with more info and assistance on getting things
together.

Please don't worry too much about the 'approval process'.  If
everything is there, we'll get you into the initial publication of
the WWP.  If there's a problem, we'll help to make sure it's there.

And now, we're off to check the whole site.  Still planning on public
launch for 1 April and a late editing period next week (dates to be
announced).

-Landis