Sender:Jacek Gancarson
Date/Time:2006-Apr-02 08:37:00
Subject:Re: Borders - delayed a bit longer

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Borders - delayed a bit longer Jacek Gancarson 2006-Apr-02 08:37:00
Hi,

Personaly I have very good example of panorama illustrating Borders subject,
but it was caught outside the defined time frame, even if it has clear
timeless dimension. I decided not to submit this panorama because it would
be against your current concept of space and time. If you change the rules
in the future it is ok., but not this time I think; now, if we are talking
Time let\s stick to it. BTW. Former event covered whole year which meant
good opportunity to share one\s best works.

With best regards
Jacek Gancarson