Sender:John G. Dobbins
Date/Time:2006-Apr-28 05:02:00
Subject:Re: a dot on the map

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: a dot on the map John G. Dobbins 2006-Apr-28 05:02:00
Thanks Romauld,

The adapter you reference on Ebay looks interesting and affordable. I
have searched the Novoflex ring up and found some good info. Also
found it available at B & H. Found another one by Fotodiox. It also
looks good and seems affordable, certainly compared to buying  new
lenses!

I am curious, do you use other Nikon lenses with your EOS camera? I
have a number of Nikon lenses that I invested in several years ago
(shooting film with Nikon N90) and now see there is a good
possibility that I may be able to use them  again with the Canon D60.
I use the D60 with a Sigma 8 fisheye lens for panos and have very few
other lenses for it.

The Sigma 8 is okay but I notice a good quality boost in panos images
shot with the Nikon 10.5 fisheye.

Thanks again,

John Dobbins