Sender:jesselee
Date/Time:2004-May-26 18:09:00
Subject:UNESCO World Heritage Sites in China

wwp@yahoogroups.com: UNESCO World Heritage Sites in China jesselee 2004-May-26 18:09:00
Hello All,
Great idea!
Among 754 WH sites, there are 29 in China.
We four panographers of www.chinavr.net had finished 28 of them in the past 5 years.
We plan to reshoot all 29 sites with QTVR fullscreen technology in the coming 2 years.
Here are new panoramas of Huangshan Mountain shoot last week
http://www.chinavr.net/anhui/huangshan/new/hs4092.htm

http://www.chinavr.net/anhui/huangshan/new/hs4102.htm

More to come very soon.
Jesse Lee