Sender:Benito Lim
Date/Time:2006-Jun-14 02:40:00
Subject:Re: WWP Gardens - 20-25 June 2006 in Vancouver,BC?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Gardens - 20-25 June 2006 in Vancouver,BC? Benito Lim 2006-Jun-14 02:40:00
Hi Milko,

  Am also from Vancouver but couldn't meet up with you since am travelling to south east asia, but would like to have a meeting with you went I am finished, I will try to get some pictures also from the Philippines, that's what am doing right now, have a lot of UW photos but will take a panoramic ones next time in.

  Benito Lim

Milko Amorth <#removed#> wrote:
  Hi WWPmembers,

> The next World Wide Panorama is coming up 20-25 June 2006.
> The theme is 'Gardens'. Anything related to Gardens -
> Organic, Industrial, Backyard, National, etc.

I am in Vancouver, BC right now and I am going to shot for this event
within this vicinity.
Anybody from Vancouver partisipating in this event and interested in a
VRmeeting with me?

I would love to chat about WWP and VRphotography and get to now other
panoheads :-)))

Contact me off list, please.

Cheers, Milko

--