Sender:Victor Zaveduk
Date/Time:2006-Jun-28 05:33:00
Subject:Re: Feedback on which of two "Green Roof" choices to post to WWP ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Feedback on which of two "Green Roof" choices to post to WWP ... Victor Zaveduk 2006-Jun-28 05:33:00
Ingemar,

Thanks for your comments.  #2 is definitely the "garden" shot of the two.
It's really a beautiful space.  I'm hoping I can talk my way back up there
later in the year when the plants have had a chance to grow fuller and
taller.  Some of the prairie grasses planted there can get nearly 2 meters
high.

"the shoes" ... yes, a touch I started adding to most of my panos for over a
year now.  I like to think it adds something intimate, a "standing in these
shoes" sense of being there that in addition to what the QTVR images already
convey so well.

Thanks again,

Victor

PS ... that's a heck of a movie set in your "best of" pano.  Lovely country!