Sender:Victor Zaveduk
Date/Time:2006-Jun-28 13:42:00
Subject:Re: Feedback on which of two "Green Roof" choices to post to WWP...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Feedback on which of two "Green Roof" choices to post to WWP... Victor Zaveduk 2006-Jun-28 13:42:00
Richard,

Thanks for the comments.  Opening to a non-garden view is an interesting
idea.  I didn't do it that way for the sake of the theme, i.e. I wanted to
make sure the initial view, and the thumbnail that gets produced from it,
appeared relevant to the theme.  Also, having the floor, as it were, drop
away from you as you pan hopefully provides a bit of a surprise.

Escaping plants!  Ah yes, it's not always clear who's the "master", is it?!
Glad you like the "shoes" bit ... it's become something of a signature for
me in my panos over the last year plus.

BTW, I think your "Energy" pano was just wonderful.  I often got that
"feeling" when playing with our own dogs.

Victor